Ease the onboarding experience by being there right out of the box.
Currently new device purchasers are left with oversimplified box inserts or overly complex instruction manuals to figure out how to use their new phone or tablet. Given the vastly increased complexities and sheer number of supported features and services, users are often left with no choice but to call customer service for help, return the device out of frustration, or to simply do without the features or services they want. Customer Mobile’s Onboarding solution can change that by offering users help right in the palm of their hand.
The Customer Mobile Onboarding solution provides support for new device purchasers exactly when and where they need it most, on the device itself. It gives immediate access to help for common issues and an easy way to help them engage more fully with the features and benefits of their new device, as well as offering additional opportunities for promotional messaging or service offerings.
The same preload module used for the shopping solution can be easily extended to configure itself to to run following completion of the device setup sequence and engage users in an unobtrusive way as they become familiar with their phone or tablet.
- Generic preload component ready well in advance of TA, but content, support materials, messaging, etc. not required until device launch
- Dynamic, modular architecture means minimal testing impact for TA process
- Preload component
- Reaches consumers exactly when and where they need help the most during critical setup and onboarding period
- Extends the shopping experience to help users more deeply engage with the features, benefits and services offered
- Offers customized, post-purchase promotional avails to add/upgrade a data plan, sign up for services or purchase accessories
- Especially important for online device purchases where store help, overview and promotions were not available
- Dynamic FAQ and support materials can address post-launch issues driving Customer Service calls to be addressed preemptively directly on the device
- Can track and measure user activity within the phone or on the device to provide detailed reports on consumer behavior and to advise CS, accessory, FAQ updates
- Track customer activity to gain insight into which setup issues are most common
- Understand consumer usage patterns and behavior during setup and onboarding
- Deploy A/B support materials and measure customer response before dynamically updating to optimal set
- Gain an overall deeper knowledge of your customers setup and onboarding support needs through ongoing analysis
Dynamic updates address top/new issues up to and after device launch
Video Get Started Guides
Replace box inserts with easy-to-use video/graphical setup tutorials
Online Support Resources
Contextual, easy to find links to existing online help resources
Additional device/plan specific upgrades/specials/accessories all with direct call-to-action